ID# 17629, (1762 - 1849)
- Father: Jacob Fuller3,4 b. 7 Sep 1737, d. 13 Oct 1812
- Mother: Abigail Webb3,5 b. 25 Dec 1734, d. 15 Mar 1796
- Born: 25 Nov 1762 in Norwich, Connecticut.3,6
- Married: John Cobb 25 Sep 1783 in Rupert, Bennington Co., Vermont.1,6
- Died: 16 Mar 1849 in Rochester, New York.7,6,8
- Buried: 18 Mar 1849 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.8,9
Children with John Cobb:
- Henry Cobb2,10 b. 3 Jul 1784, d. 2 Sep 1808
- William Cobb2,10 b. 25 Oct 1787, d. 21 Sep 1826
- Dr. John Cobb2,10,11 b. 25 Jul 1789, d. 6 May 1832
- Gideon Cobb2,10,7 b. 26 Jun 1791, d. Aug 1864
- Abigail Cobb2,10 b. 28 Oct 1793, d. bt 1840 - 1850
- Horace Cobb2,10 b. 13 Mar 1797, d. 16 May 1848
- Sarah Cobb2,10 b. 18 Jan 1800, d. 10 Feb 1853
- Maria Cobb2,10,12 b. 27 Aug 1803, d. 27 Sep 1849
- Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files. micropublication M804. Washington: National Archives.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.
- John Adams Vinton, The Giles Memorial: Genealogical Memoirs of the Families Bearing the Names of Giles, Gould, Holmes, Jennison, Leonard, Lindall, Curwen, Marshall, Robinson, Sampson, and Webb, also Genealogical Sketches of the Pool, Very, Tarr and Other Families, with a History of Pemaquid, Ancient and Modern, Some Account of Early Settlements in Maine, and Some Details of Indian Warfare. Boston: printed for the author by Henry W. Dutton, 1864.
- The Michigan Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of Howard Cole Sherman, National no. 40400.
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- The Empire State Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of John Adam Lautz, National no. 33350.
- Glenn E. Griswodl, compiler, The Griswold Family, England–America: Edward of Window, Connecticut, Matthew of Lyme, Connecticut, Michael of Wethersfield, Connecticut. Rutland, Vermont: The Griswold Family Association of America, 1943.