ID# 10391, (1797 - 1848)
- Born: 13 Mar 1797 in Pawlet, Vermont.3,4,5
- Married First: Thankful Bascom 17 Oct 1820.6,7,8
- Married Second: Abigail W. Nichols 19 Nov 1829 in Williston, Vermont.3,8,5,7
- Died: 16 May 1848 in Brighton, New York.4,3,5
- Buried: 18 May 1848 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.2,9
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Edward Doubleday Harris, A Genealogical Record of Thomas Bascom and His Descendants. Boston: William Parsons Lunt, 1870.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Janet Muff. "Fwd: cobb." E-mail message. 6 May 2009.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- James Brewer Cobb, Certificate and Record of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics Michigan.
- William Henry Cobb, Certificate and Record of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics State of Michigan.
- Jane Thankful Cobb, Certificate of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics State of Michigan.