ID# 10391, (1797 - 1848)
- Father: John Cobb1,3 b. 21 Oct 1744, d. 16 Dec 1815
- Mother: Mary Fuller1,3 b. 25 Nov 1762, d. 16 Mar 1849
- Born: 13 Mar 1797 in Pawlet, Vermont.3,4,5
- Married First: Thankful Bascom in 1820.6,7,5
- Married Second: Abigail W. Nichols abt 1829.3,7,5
- Died: 16 May 1848 in Brighton, New York.4,3,5
- Buried: 18 May 1848 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.2,8
Children with Thankful Bascom:
Children with Abigail W. Nichols:
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- "Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution." Online Ancestry.com.
- Janet Muff. "Fwd: cobb." E-mail message. 6 May 2009.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- James Brewer Cobb, Certificate and Record of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics Michigan.
- William Henry Cobb, Certificate and Record of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics State of Michigan.
- Jane Thankful Cobb, Certificate of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics State of Michigan.