ID# 17636, (1800 - 1853)
- Father: John Cobb3,1 b. 21 Oct 1744, d. 16 Dec 1815
- Mother: Mary Fuller3,1 b. 25 Nov 1762, d. 16 Mar 1849
- Born: 18 Jan 1800 in Vermont.1,4,5
- Married: Alpheus Bacon 10 Mar 1821.1,2,5
- Died: 10 Feb 1853 in Brighton, New York.2,4,1
- Buried: 13 Feb 1853 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.4,6
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.