ID# 17637, (1795 - 1872)
- Father: Nathaniel Bacon1 b. abt 1765, d. 3 Dec 1851
- Mother: Anna Wright b. abt 22 Oct 1777, d. 12 Jun 1869
Children with Sarah Cobb:
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- New York. Orleans Co. 1855 New York State Census. New York State Archives Albany, New York.
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- New York. Orleans Co. 1865 New York State Census. New York State Archives Albany, New York.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.