ID# 15560, (1787 - 1826)
- Father: John Cobb2,3 b. 21 Oct 1744, d. 16 Dec 1815
- Mother: Mary Fuller2,3 b. 25 Nov 1762, d. 16 Mar 1849
- Born: 25 Oct 1787 in Pawlet, Vermont.3,4
- Married: Lora Fitch 6 Apr 1809 in Pawlet, Rutland Co., Vermont.1,4
- Died: 21 Sep 1826 in Louisville, Kentucky.3,5,6
Children with Lora Fitch:
- Lucy B. Cobb3,4 b. abt 7 Aug 1810, d. 18 Sep 1892
- Julia Ann Cobb4,3,7 b. abt 7 Apr 1814, d. Feb 1904
- Mary Willard Cobb8,4,3 b. 31 Aug 1817, d. 20 Mar 1889
- Wealthy Maria Cobb8,4 b. 29 Aug 1819, d. 19 Sep 1858
- Eliza Cobb8 b. 6 May 1821
- Abigail Mayo Cobb8,4,3 b. 12 Oct 1821, d. 8 Feb 1891
- Lora Fitch Cobb3,4 b. 11 Apr 1824, d. Aug 1904
- Pawlet, Rutland Co., Vermont, Births, Marriages and Deaths, Town Clerk.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- "Died." The Rochester Telegraph. Rochester, New York, 17 Oct 1826.
- William F. Peck, Semi-Centennial History of the City of Rochester with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of its Prominent Men and Pioneers. Syracuse, New York: D. Mason & Co., 1884.
- Augustus C. Golding, comp., Descendants of Rev. Thomas Hanford. 2 vol.. Norwalk, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company, 1936.
- "Early Records from First Presbyterian Church, Rochester, NY." GenWeb Monroe County New York. Online <http://mcnygenealogy.com>.