Lucy B. Cobb1,2
ID# 9461, (abt 1810 - 1892)
- Father: William Cobb1 b. 25 Oct 1787, d. 21 Sep 1826
- Mother: Lora Fitch1
- Born: abt 7 Aug 1810 in Vernon, Oneida Co., New York.1,2
- Married: Norman Calhoun in 1832.1
- Died: 18 Sep 1892.2,1
- Buried: in Bridgewater Center Cemetery, Washtenaw Co., Michigan.2
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
Material in this section of our site is limited to basic birth,
marriage, and death information, and brief source notes. We encourage you to use
the "Contact Us" link below to ask for full details on sources and events
for those shown, and to inquire about people in related lines not included
Be aware that for many people in this section this is a "work in
progress" and the information shown may not be reliable. Much more information about
some of those we have researched more thoroughly can be found in our Family History section.
Please see the Main Page for more details.
|If the "Contact Us" link doesn't work for you, manually email this address: