ID# 17693, (1737 - 1812)
- Born: 7 Sep 1737 in Lisbon, Connecticut.3,1
- Married: Abigail Webb 3 Mar 1761 in Norwich, Connecticut.2,1,4
- Died: 13 Oct 1812.3
- Buried: in Village Cemetery, Orwell, Rutland Co., Vermont.3
- Mary Fuller2,5 b. 25 Nov 1762, d. 16 Mar 1849
- Martha Fuller2 b. 25 Nov 1762
- William Hyslop Fuller, compiler, Genealogy of some Descendants of Thomas Fuller of Woburn. N.p.: printed for the compiler, 1919.
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Janet Muff. "Re: Another Cemetery Wish-list entry." E-mail message. 16 Jun 2009.
- John Adams Vinton, The Giles Memorial: Genealogical Memoirs of the Families Bearing the Names of Giles, Gould, Holmes, Jennison, Leonard, Lindall, Curwen, Marshall, Robinson, Sampson, and Webb, also Genealogical Sketches of the Pool, Very, Tarr and Other Families, with a History of Pemaquid, Ancient and Modern, Some Account of Early Settlements in Maine, and Some Details of Indian Warfare. Boston: printed for the author by Henry W. Dutton, 1864.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.