ID# 17631, (1789 - 1832)
- Father: John Cobb4,2,1 b. 21 Oct 1744, d. 16 Dec 1815
- Mother: Mary Fuller4,2,1 b. 25 Nov 1762, d. 16 Mar 1849
- Born: 25 Jul 1789 in Pawlet, Vermont.2,1,3
- Married: Sarah Robbins in 1814.2,3,1
- Died: 6 May 1832 in Ogden, Monroe Co., New York.2,3,1
Children with Sarah Robbins:
- The Empire State Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of John Adam Lautz, National no. 33350.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.