Dr. John Cobb1,2,3
ID# 17631, (1789 - 1832)
- Born: 25 Jul 1789 in Pawlet, Vermont.2,5,3
- Married: Sarah Robbins in 1814.2,3,6
- Died: 6 May 1832 in Ogden, Monroe Co., New York.6,2,3
- Buried: in Pioneer Cemetery, Spencerport, Monroe Co., New York.6
- The Empire State Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of John Adam Lautz, National no. 33350.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Thomas P. Hughes, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent of Americans.... 12 vols. Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1887-99.
- GenWeb Monroe County New York. Online <http://mcnygenealogy.com>.
- The Buffalo Courier. Buffalo, New York, 11 Oct 1911.