ID# 17638, (1803 - 1849)
- Father: John Cobb1,2,4 b. 21 Oct 1744, d. 16 Dec 1815
- Mother: Mary Fuller1,2,4 b. 25 Nov 1762, d. 16 Mar 1849
- Born: 27 Aug 1803 in Pawlet, Vermont.4,2
- Married: Rev. Samuel Griswold.2,4,5
- Died: 27 Sep 1849 in North Lyme, New London Co., Connecticut.4,5,6
- Buried: in Old Stone Church Cemetery, East Haven, Connecticut.5
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Glenn E. Griswodl, compiler, The Griswold Family, England–America: Edward of Window, Connecticut, Matthew of Lyme, Connecticut, Michael of Wethersfield, Connecticut. Rutland, Vermont: The Griswold Family Association of America, 1943.
- "Connecticut, Deaths and Burials Index, 1650-1934." Online Ancestry.com.
- Connecticut. New London Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, mortality schedule. Washington: National Archives.