ID# 17649, (1794 - 1863)
- Father: Ichabod Worden5,6,4 b. 24 Jan 1761, d. 1 Nov 1844
- Mother: Margaret Brown5,6,4 b. abt 1763, d. 6 Aug 1845
- Born: 4 Mar 1794 in Vermont.5,7,8
- Married: Gideon Cobb 18 Oct 1819 in Rochester, New York.1,7,3
- Died: 21 Apr 1863.2,6
- Buried: 24 Apr 1863 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.6,9
Children with Gideon Cobb:
- Sophia Cobb2 b. abt 1820, d. 6 Feb 1821
- Lucinda B. Cobb10,11 b. Jan 1820, d. Aug 1914
- Glorianna Cobb2,10 b. May 1821, d. 28 Feb 1832
- James Dyer Cobb11,8,10 b. 1825, d. 26 Jan 1899
- Margaret Sherill Cobb11,8 b. 1825, d. 19 Nov 1867
- William Henry Cobb11,8,10 b. Apr 1829, d. 23 Oct 1904
- Maria Cobb12,11,8 b. 16 Dec 1830, d. 10 Apr 1919
- Frances Ann Cobb13,11,8 b. 9 Jan 1835, d. 18 Mar 1913
- "Married." Rochester Telegraph. Rochester, New York, 19 Oct 1819.
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- O. N. Worden, Some Records of Persons by the Name of Worden, Particularly of Over One Thousand of the Ancestors, Kin, and Descendants of John and Elizabeth Worden, of Washington County, Rhode Island: Covering Three Hundred Years, and Comprising Twelve Generations in America .... Lewisburg, Pennsylvania: Railway Press of J. R. Cornelius, 1868.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.
- The Michigan Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of Howard Cole Sherman, National no. 40400.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.
- Warren Kling. "Gideon Cobb (1791-1864), Early Rochester Pioneer, Brickmaker, and Developer of Monroe Avenue." Epitaph: The Friends of Mount Hope Newsletter. Vol 21, no. 1 (Winter, 2001).
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Maria Cobb Hall, Certificate of Death, Missouri State Board of Health.
- Francis A. Cole, Transcript of Certificate of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics State of Michigan.