ID# 10383, (1821 - 1832)
- Father: Gideon Cobb1,2,3 b. 26 Jun 1791, d. Aug 1864
- Mother: Roxana Worden1,2 b. 4 Mar 1794, d. 21 Apr 1863
- Born: in May 1821.1,3
- Died: 28 Feb 1832 in Brighton, New York.3,1,2
- Buried: in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.1,4
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section I of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- Warren Kling. "Gideon Cobb (1791-1864), Early Rochester Pioneer, Brickmaker, and Developer of Monroe Avenue." Epitaph: The Friends of Mount Hope Newsletter. Vol 21, no. 1 (Winter, 2001).
- GenWeb Monroe County New York. Online <http://mcnygenealogy.com>.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.