ID# 10116, (1825 - 1867)
- Father: Gideon Cobb1,4 b. 26 Jun 1791, d. Aug 1864
- Mother: Roxana Worden1,4 b. 4 Mar 1794, d. 21 Apr 1863
- Born: in 1825 in New York.1,4,3
- Married: John W. Adams in 1853.1,3
- Died: 19 Nov 1867.3,1,5
- Buried: 22 Nov 1867 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.5
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Warren Kling. "Gideon Cobb (1791-1864), Early Rochester Pioneer, Brickmaker, and Developer of Monroe Avenue." Epitaph: The Friends of Mount Hope Newsletter. Vol 21, no. 1 (Winter, 2001).
- "Tombstone Inscriptions from Section C of Mt. Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York." Online GenWeb Monroe County NY.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.