Gen. Isaac Clark1,2,3
ID# 1474, (1748 - 1822)
- Born: 5 Oct 1748 in Norwich, New London Co., Connecticut.4,5
- Married: Hannah Chittenden 18 Jan 1779 in Ira, Vermont.2,6,7
- Married Second: Amie Fitch 25 Mar 1790 in Windham, Connecticut.8,6,9
- Died: 31 Jan 1822 in Castleton, Vermont.7,5,10
- Buried: in Congregational Cemetery, Castleton, Rutland Co., Vermont.7,5
- George Norbury Mackenzie, editor, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families.... 7 vols. Baltimore: n.pub., 1912. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1995.
- Ira, Rutland Co., Vermont, Town Records, Town Clerk.
- The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography, being the History of the United States as Illustrated in the Lives of the Founders, Builders, and Defenders of the Republic.... Vol III. New York: James T. White & Company, 1900.
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- Castleton, Rutland Co., Vermont, Town Records, Town Clerk.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Lorraine Cook White, editor, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. 55 vol. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002.
- Reuben H. Walworth. "Mason Family: Some of the Descendants of Maj. John Mason the Conqueror of the Pequots." The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. Vol XV no. 3 (Jul 1861).
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- The Wisconsin Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of George Lawrence Bostwick, National no. 31257.