ID# 1092, (1756 - 1789)
- Father: Gov. Thomas Chittenden2,4,5 b. 6 Jan 1729/30, d. 25 Aug 1797
- Mother: Elizabeth Meigs4,2,5 b. 17 Oct 1731, d. 14 Oct 1817
- Born: 13 Jul 1756 in Guilford, Connecticut Colony.2,6,7
- Married: Gen. Isaac Clark 18 Jan 1779 in Ira, Vermont.1,8,3
- Died: 8 Sep 1789 in Castleton, Vermont.8,3,6
- Buried: in Congregational Cemetery, Castleton, Rutland Co., Vermont.3
Children with Gen. Isaac Clark:
- Ira, Rutland Co., Vermont, Town Records, Town Clerk.
- Historical Collections Relating to the Town of Salisbury, Litchfield County, Connecticut. 2 vols. N.p.: The Salisbury Association, 1913. Reprint, Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Co., 1998.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- Alvan Talsott, compiler, Chittenden Family: William Chittenden of Guilford, Conn. and his Descendants. New Haven: Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor, 1882.
- George Norbury Mackenzie, editor, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families.... 7 vols. Baltimore: n.pub., 1912. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1995.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Ruth Garrett Cobb, "The Cobb-Garrett Family History", typescript. 1964.
- Castleton, Rutland Co., Vermont, Town Records, Town Clerk.
- The Wisconsin Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of George Lawrence Bostwick, National no. 31257.