ID# 17667, (1751 - 1826)
- Born: 20 Jul 1751 in Windham, Connecticut.2,5,4
- Married First: William Temple 12 Apr 1781.2,4,1
- Married Second: Gen. Isaac Clark 25 Mar 1790 in Windham, Connecticut.1,3,2
- Died: 12 Aug 1826.5
- Buried: in Congregational Cemetery, Castleton, Rutland Co., Vermont.5
- Lorraine Cook White, editor, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. 55 vol. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002.
- Reuben H. Walworth. "Mason Family: Some of the Descendants of Maj. John Mason the Conqueror of the Pequots." The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. Vol XV no. 3 (Jul 1861).
- Castleton, Rutland Co., Vermont, Town Records, Town Clerk.
- Roscoe Conkling Fitch, compiler, History of the Fitch family A.D. 1400-1930: a Record of the Fitches in England and America, Including "Pedigree of Fitch" Certified by the College of Arms, London, England. Vol II. Haverhill, Massachusetts: privately published, 1930.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.