ID# 423, (1882 - 1960)
- Father: Capt. Robert Linah Cobb1,3 b. 5 Mar 1840, d. 2 Jun 1895
- Mother: Virginia Adelaide Tuck1,3 b. 14 Nov 1848, d. 17 May 1886
- Born: 27 Apr 1882 in Little Rock, Pulaski Co., Arkansas.1,3,4
- Married First: Mary Louisa Logan 28 Dec 1903 in Montgomery Co., Tennessee.2,5,6
- Married Second: Ledley Lena Logan 7 Apr 1915 in Trenton, Todd Co., Kentucky.6,7,8
- Died: 16 Nov 1960 in Gallatin, Sumner Co., Tennessee.3,9,10
- Buried: 18 Nov 1960 in Greenwood Cemetery, Clarksville, Tennessee.3
Children with Mary Louisa Logan:
Children with Ledley Lena Logan:
- Robt L. Cobb Jr., Record of Births in Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- Montgomery County Archives. Marriage license. Robert Linah Cobb and Mary Louise Logan, no. Marriages, vol. 25, pg 544.
- Dr. Robert Linah Cobb, Certificate of Death, State of Tennessee Department of Public Health.
- Kentucky. Christian Co.. 1900 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T623-515. Washington: National Archives.
- Logan Family Bible. Philadelphia: Mcarthy & Davis, 1832. Original now owned by Ben H. Logan, Arizona.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file David and Deborah.GED, 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Descendants of John Walton Barker and His First Wife Mary Meriwether, Typescript of Pencil Notes of Mary L. Cloud, August 1935. Copy in Nancy Fenker Reigel, Boone, North Carolina.
- Tennessee. Hardeman Co.. 1930 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T626-2253. Washington: National Archives.
- "Hardeman County Veteran Health Director Dies." The Bolivar Bulletin. Bolivar, Tennessee, 17 Nov 1960.
- Nancy Fenker Reigel, personal knowledge. Boone, North Carolina.
- Hardeman County Historical Commission. Hardeman County Historical Sketches. Bolivar, Tennessee: Hardeman County Historical Commission, 1979.
- Kentucky. Todd Co.. 1910 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T624-504. Washington: National Archives.
- Ledley Cobb Ussery, Certificate of Death, Department of Public Health State of Tennessee.
- Martha Watson Cobb, Special Certificate of Birth and Affidavits.
- Kentucky. Todd Co.. 1920 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T625-599. Washington: National Archives.
- Robert L. Jr. Cobb, Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Kentucky State Board of Health.