Dr. Robert Linah Cobb Jr.1,2,3
ID# 423, (1882 - 1960)
- Born: 27 Apr 1882 in Little Rock, Pulaski Co., Arkansas.2,5,4
- Married First: Mary Louisa Logan 28 Dec 1903 in Montgomery Co., Tennessee.3,6,7
- Married Second: Ledley Lena Logan 7 Apr 1915 in Trenton, Todd Co., Kentucky.7,8,9
- Died: 16 Nov 1960 in Gallatin, Sumner Co., Tennessee.4,10,11
- Buried: 18 Nov 1960 in Greenwood Cemetery, Clarksville, Tennessee.4,1
- Virginia Tuck Cobb12,8,13 b. 24 Nov 1904, d. 5 Apr 1986
- Ledley Logan Cobb14,8,13 b. 23 Aug 1907, d. 11 Jul 1953
- Martha Watson Cobb15,13,16 b. 3 Oct 1909, d. 26 Dec 1999
- Robert Logan Cobb Jr.17,12 b. 16 Nov 1911, d. 25 Sep 1918
- Clarksville, Tennessee. Greenwood Cemetery. Robert Linah Cobb grave marker.
- Robt L. Cobb Jr., Record of Births in Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- Montgomery County Archives. Marriage license. Robert Linah Cobb and Mary Louise Logan, Marriages, vol. 25, pg 544.
- Dr. Robert Linah Cobb, Certificate of Death, State of Tennessee Department of Public Health.
- Robert Linah Cobb, World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. M1509.
- Logan Family Bible. Philadelphia: Mcarthy & Davis, 1832. Present owner Ben H. Logan, Arizona.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- "Descendants of John Walton Barker and His First Wife Mary Meriwether", Typescript of Pencil Notes of Mary L. Cloud, August 1935. Currently held by Nancy Fenker Reigel, Boone, North Carolina.
- Tennessee. Hardeman Co.. 1930 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T626-2253. Washington: National Archives.
- "Hardeman County Veteran Health Director Dies." The Bolivar Bulletin. Bolivar, Tennessee, 17 Nov 1960.
- Nancy Fenker Reigel, personal knowledge. Boone, North Carolina.
- Hardeman County Historical Commission, Hardeman County Historical Sketches. Bolivar, Tennessee: Hardeman County Historical Commission, 1979.
- Kentucky. Todd Co.. 1910 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T624-504. Washington: National Archives.
- Ledley Cobb Ussery, Certificate of Death, Department of Public Health State of Tennessee.
- Martha Watson Cobb, Special Certificate of Birth and Affidavits.
- Kentucky. Todd Co.. 1920 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T625-599. Washington: National Archives.
- Robert L. Cobb Jr., Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Kentucky State Board of Health.
- Tennessee. Hardeman Co.. 1940 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T627-3900. Washington: National Archives.