Mary Louisa Logan1,2
ID# 488, (1879 - 1913)
- Born: 30 Dec 1879 in Shelby Co., Kentucky.1,3,6
- Married: Dr. Robert Linah Cobb Jr. 28 Dec 1903 in Montgomery Co., Tennessee.2,1,7
- Died: 3 Jul 1913 in Trenton, Todd Co., Kentucky.3,6
- Buried: 6 Jul 1913 in Greenwood Cemetery, Clarksville, Tennessee.3,6
- Virginia Tuck Cobb8,9,10 b. 24 Nov 1904, d. 5 Apr 1986
- Ledley Logan Cobb11,9,10 b. 23 Aug 1907, d. 11 Jul 1953
- Martha Watson Cobb12,10,8 b. 3 Oct 1909, d. 26 Dec 1999
- Robert Logan Cobb Jr.13,8 b. 16 Nov 1911, d. 25 Sep 1918
- Logan Family Bible. Philadelphia: Mcarthy & Davis, 1832. Present owner Ben H. Logan, Arizona.
- Montgomery County Archives. Marriage license. Robert Linah Cobb and Mary Louise Logan, Marriages, vol. 25, pg 544.
- Mary Logan Cobb, Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Kentucky State Board of Health.
- Kentucky. Shelby Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-441. Washington: National Archives.
- Kentucky. Christian Co.. 1900 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T623-515. Washington: National Archives.
- Clarksville, Tennessee. Greenwood Cemetery. Mary Logan Cobb grave marker.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Hardeman County Historical Commission, Hardeman County Historical Sketches. Bolivar, Tennessee: Hardeman County Historical Commission, 1979.
- "Descendants of John Walton Barker and His First Wife Mary Meriwether", Typescript of Pencil Notes of Mary L. Cloud, August 1935. Currently held by Nancy Fenker Reigel, Boone, North Carolina.
- Kentucky. Todd Co.. 1910 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T624-504. Washington: National Archives.
- Ledley Cobb Ussery, Certificate of Death, Department of Public Health State of Tennessee.
- Martha Watson Cobb, Special Certificate of Birth and Affidavits.
- Robert L. Cobb Jr., Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Kentucky State Board of Health.