ID# 9795, (1782 - 1858)
- Father: Ebenezer Cobb1,4 b. 16 Mar 1748/49, d. 1 Jul 1826
- Mother: Elizabeth Lathrop1,4 b. bt 26 Jan 1755 - 1756
- Born: 29 Apr 1782 in Pawlet, Vermont.1,5
- Married: Holden Farnsworth 31 Dec 1807 in Shelburne, Vermont.1,3,2
- Died: 10 Nov 1858.3
Children with Holden Farnsworth:
- Rhoda Crandall Rodgers, "Affidavit of Rhoda Crandall Rodgers". 8 Dec 1925. Currently held by National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Washington, District of Columbia.
- Timothy Hopkins, The Kelloggs in the Old World and the New. 3 vols. San Francisco: Sunset Press and Photo Engraving Co., 1903.
- R. Glen Nye, Farnsworth Memorial II: second Edition of the Farnsworth Memorial, Published 1897 by Moses Franklin Fransworth. N.p.: n.pub., 1974.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Wisconsin. Dane Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-995. Washington: National Archives.