ID# 2229, (1748/49 - 1826)
- Born: 16 Mar 1748/49 in Chelsa, Norwich, Connecticut.1,2
- Baptised: 26 Mar 1749 in First Congregational Church, Norwich, New London Co., Connecticut.5
- Married: Elizabeth Lathrop 4 Mar 1777 in Newent, Norwich, Connecticut.2,6
- Died: 1 Jul 1826 in Shelburne, Chittenden Co., Vermont.7,8,9
- Clarcy Cobb6,2 b. 26 Aug 1778, d. 8 Feb 1801
- Darick Cobb6,2 b. 11 Mar 1780, d. 11 Apr 1785
- Susanna Cobb2,10 b. 29 Apr 1782, d. 10 Nov 1858
- Harry Cobb6,2 b. 16 Jun 1782, d. 10 Jul 1782
- Ebenezer Cobb2,10 b. 25 Feb 1785, d. 17 Dec 1868
- Betsy Cobb2,10 b. 10 Feb 1787, d. aft 1827
- Derrick Cobb2 b. 1 Feb 1789, d. 17 Jun 1868
- Calvin D. Cobb2,10 b. 26 Feb 1791, d. 30 Jul 1880
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Rhoda Crandall Rodgers, "Affidavit of Rhoda Crandall Rodgers". 8 Dec 1925. Currently held by National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Washington, District of Columbia.
- Vermont. Rutland Co.. 1790 U.S. Census. Micropublication M637-12. Washington: National Archives.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630-1920. Multiple volumes. Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, various.
- Pawlet, Rutland Co., Vermont, Births, Marriages and Deaths, Town Clerk.
- Shelburne, Chittenden Co., Vermont, Deaths, Town Clerk.
- Burlington, Vermont, Chittenden District Probate Court. Chittenden District, Vermont, probate records. Box 6, file 666, Ebenezer Cobb.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.