ID# 75, (1846 - 1898)
- Father: Dr. Joshua Cobb4,5,3 b. 19 Apr 1809, d. 7 Apr 1879
- Mother: Marina Turner Bryan4,5,3 b. 18 Mar 1811, d. 7 Dec 1890
- Born: 12 Mar 1846 in Tennessee.5,6,3
- Married: Hunting Cooper Jessup 27 Dec 1865 in Clarksville, Montgomery Co., Tennessee.2,7,5
- Died: 12 Nov 1898 in Maple St., Montrose, Pennsylvania.8,6
- Buried: in Montrose Cemetery, Montrose, Susquehanna Co., Pennsylvania.9
Children with Hunting Cooper Jessup:
- "Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution." Online Ancestry.com.
- 350 Padget Lane, Clarksville, Tennessee Montgomery County Archives Marriage Register.
- Tennessee. Stewart Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-896. Washington: National Archives.
- "Death of Dr. Cobb." The Chronicle. Clarksville, Tennessee, 12 Apr 1879.
- Presidents, Soldiers, Statesmen, Giving the Lives of the Presidents, with Portraits and Autographs, Sketches of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence.... Vol II. New York, Toledo, and Chicago: H. H. Hardesty, 1895.
- Commemorative Biographical Record of Northeastern Pennsylvania including the Counties of Susquehanna, Wayne, Pike, and Monroe: Containing Biographical Sketches.... Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1900.
- "Married." The Philadelphia Inquirer. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 12 Jan 1866.
- "Death's Doings." Montrose Democrat. Montrose, Pennsylvania, 17 Nov 1898.
- Montrose, Susquehanna Co., Pennsylvania. Montrose Cemetery. Huntting Cooper Jessup and Nina M. Cobb tombstone.
- Nina B. Jessup, Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Pennsylvania. Susquehanna Co.. 1870 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M593-1454. Washington: National Archives.
- Pennsylvania. Susquehanna Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-1196. Washington: National Archives.
- Samuel M. Jessup, Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Health.