Sarah Elizabeth Tuck1,2,3
ID# 1915, (1818 - 1882)
- Born: 14 Dec 1818 in Halifax Co., Virginia.1,6,7
- Married: Quintus C. Atkinson.8,9,6
- Died: 2 Nov 1882 in Shelby Co., Tennessee.10,9,5
- Buried: 3 Nov 1882 in Elmwood Cemetery, Memphis, Shelby Co., Tennessee.11,8
- Owen Family Bible. N.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date. Present owner unknown.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Tennessee. Shelby Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-1278. Washington: National Archives.
- 511 South Main St., Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Christian Courthouse, Christian Co. Wills, 1861.
- Shelby Co. Deed Books. Shelby County Register of Deeds. 160 N. Main Street, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Tennessee. Shelby Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-895. Washington: National Archives.
- Alethea Jane Macon, compiler, John and Edward Tuck of Halifax County, Virginia and Some of Their Descendants. Macon, Georgia: Southern Press, 1964.
- 824 S. Dudley St., Memphis, Tennessee. Elmwood Cemetery. Q. C. & Sarah E. Atkinson family monument.
- "Died - Atkinson." The Daily Appeal. Memphis, Tennessee, 3 Nov 1882.
- 403 Seventh Ave. North, Nashville, Tennessee, Tennessee State Library and Archives. Shelby Co. Tennessee loose probate records. 1880-1900 folder 4666, Sarah E. Atkinson.
- Elmwood Cemetery, Memphis, Tennessee, burial records.
- Malcolm McNeil et al v. J. C. Mills and R. A Young. 403 Seventh Ave. North, Nashville, Tennessee. Tennessee State Library and Archives, transcript of proceedings of Circuit Court of Shelby Co.
- Jonathan Kennon Thompson Smith, Genealogical Abstracts from Reported Deaths, The Nashville Christian Advocate. 11 vols.. Jackson, Tennessee: published by the author, 2002.