ID# 1915, (1818 - 1882)
- Father: Dr. Davis Green Tuck4,1,3 b. 30 Dec 1793, d. 3 Feb 1863
- Mother: Elizabeth M. Toot1,5,3 b. 26 Nov 1800, d. 29 Dec 1873
- Born: 14 Dec 1818 in Halifax Co., Virginia.1,6,7
- Married: Quintus C. Atkinson.8,9,6
- Died: 2 Nov 1882 in Shelby Co., Tennessee.10,9,5
- Buried: 3 Nov 1882 in Elmwood Cemetery, Memphis, Shelby Co., Tennessee.11,8,9
Children with Quintus C. Atkinson:
- Owen Family Bible. N.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date. Present owner unknown.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file David and Deborah.GED, 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Tennessee. Shelby Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-1278. Washington: National Archives.
- 511 South Main Street, Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Courthouse, Christian Co. Wills, 1861.
- Shelby County Register of Deeds. Shelby Co. Deed Books.
- Tennessee. Shelby Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-895. Washington: National Archives.
- Alethea Jane Macon, compiler. John and Edward Tuck of Halifax County, Virginia and Some of Their Descendants. Macon, Georgia: Southern Press, 1964.
- 824 S. Dudley St., Memphis, Tennessee. Elmwood Cemetery. Q. C. & Sarah E. Atkinson family monument.
- "Died - Atkinson." The Daily Appeal. Memphis, Tennessee, 3 Nov 1882.
- 403 Seventh Ave. North, Nashville, Tennessee, Tennessee State Library and Archives. Shelby Co. Tennessee loose probate records. 1880-1900 folder 4666, Sarah E. Atkinson.
- Jorja Frazier. "RE: Elmwood Cemetery - Atkinson - Bacon records." E-mail message. 11 Sep 2007.
- Malcolm McNeil et al v. J. C. Mills and R. A Young. 403 Seventh Ave. North, Nashville, Tennessee. Tennessee State Library and Archives, transcript of proceedings of Circuit Court of Shelby Co.
- Jonathan Kennon Thompson Smith. Genealogical Abstracts from Reported Deaths, The Nashville Christian Advocate. 11 vols.. Jackson, Tennessee: published by the author, 2002.