ID# 17650, (1797 - 1852)
- Father: James Nichols1 b. abt 1759, d. 29 Nov 1841
- Mother: Rachel French1 b. abt 1758, d. 11 Dec 1821
- Born: 12 Oct 1797 in Bennington, Vermont.1,4,5
- Married: Horace Cobb 19 Nov 1829 in Williston, Vermont.6,7,2,1
- Died: in Jun 1852.8,5
- Buried: 19 Jul 1852 in Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York.8,5
Children with Horace Cobb:
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Jane Thankful Cobb, Certificate of Death, Department of State, Division of Vital Statistics State of Michigan.
- New York. Monroe Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-528. Washington: National Archives.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, burial records.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Janet Muff. "Fwd: cobb." E-mail message. 6 May 2009.
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, plot records.