ID# 13685, (1738 - abt 1817)
- Born: 30 Nov 1738 in Virginia.6,4
- Married First: Archibald Clendenin Jr. bef 1756.1,4,5
- Married Second: John Rodgers in 1767.1,6,7,8,5
- Died: abt 1817 in Greenbrier Co., Virginia.1,8
- Buried: in Old Welch Cemetery, Greenbrier Co., Virginia.6
- John Clendenin6 b. abt 1758, d. abt 1764
- Jane Clendenin1,4,5 b. Jan 1758 or Feb 1758, d. abt Aug 1824
- James Clendenin6,5 b. abt 1763, d. abt 20 Jul 1763
- Carole Arbuckle Marlow. "Linah Mims." E-mail message. 20 Oct 2001.
- William T Price, Historical Sketches of Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Marlinton, West Virginia: Price Brothers, 1901.
- Jack Matthews, "John Ewing: Captive of The Shawnee". Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Marsha Moses, "The Clendenin Massacre". Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Don Norman, "Descendants Of Adam Clendenin", genealogy report. Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Carole Arbuckle Marlow, "Ancestors of Rebecca Davis", Ancestor report. 23 Oct 2001. Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Lyman Chalkley, Compiler, Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, Extracted from the Original Court Records of Augusta County 1745-1800. N.p.: Mary S. Lockwood, 1912. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1989.
- Anne Newport Royall, Sketches of History, Life, and Manners in the United States. New Haven: printed for the author, 1826.