ID# 13683, (1758 - abt 1824)
- Born: in Jan 1758 or Feb 1758.2,5,3,4
- Married: John Davis in 1774 in probably in Botetourt Co., Virginia.5,2,6
- Died: abt Aug 1824 in Christian Co., Kentucky.7,2
- Greenbrier Co. Deeds. Greenbrier County Courthouse. 200 North Court St., Lewisburg, West Virginia.
- Carole Arbuckle Marlow. "Linah Mims." E-mail message. 20 Oct 2001.
- Marsha Moses, "The Clendenin Massacre". Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Don Norman, "Descendants Of Adam Clendenin", genealogy report. Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Lyman Chalkley, Compiler, Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, Extracted from the Original Court Records of Augusta County 1745-1800. N.p.: Mary S. Lockwood, 1912. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1989.
- Will Books. Greenbrier Co.. West Virginia. Greenbrier County Courthouse. 200 North Court St., Lewisburg, West Virginia.
- Christian Co., Kentucky. Recorder, Christian Co. Wills, 1824.
- 301 West Washington St., Lewisburg, West Virginia The Greenbrier Historical Society, Inc. Greenbrier Co. Loose papers.
- Anne Newport Royall, Sketches of History, Life, and Manners in the United States. New Haven: printed for the author, 1826.