ID# 1033, (1764 - 1824)
- Father: Gov. Thomas Chittenden1,2,3 b. 6 Jan 1729/30, d. 25 Aug 1797
- Mother: Elizabeth Meigs1,3,4 b. 17 Oct 1731, d. 14 Oct 1817
- Born: 15 May 1764 in Guilford, New Haven Co, Connecticut.2,1,4
- Married First: Capt. Elijah George Galusha.5
- Married Second: Matthew Lyon in Aug 1784 in Vermont.6,5,3
- Died: 6 Feb 1824 in Little Rock, Arkansas.7,8,6,9,2
- Buried: in Riverview Cemetery, Eddyville, Caldwell Co., Kentucky.2
Children with Capt. Elijah George Galusha:
Children with Matthew Lyon:
- Minerva Lyon6,8,11 b. 27 May 1785
- Chittenden Lyon12 b. 22 Feb 1787, d. 23 Nov 1842
- Aurelia Lyon8,11 b. 27 May 1790, d. Sep 1821 or Oct 1821
- Matthew Lyon Jr.8,11,12 b. 18 Apr 1791, d. 27 Jan 1839
- Noah Chittenden Lyon6 b. 22 Mar 1792, d. 16 Aug 1792
- Beulah Lyon6 b. Jul 1796, d. 12 Jul 1804
- Giles Lyon6,8 b. Jul 1803, d. 1823
- Elizabeth Ann Lyon6,8 b. 11 Jun 1805
- Historical Collections Relating to the Town of Salisbury, Litchfield County, Connecticut. 2 vols. N.p.: The Salisbury Association, 1913. Reprint, Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Co., 1998.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- Alvan Talsott, compiler, Chittenden Family: William Chittenden of Guilford, Conn. and his Descendants. New Haven: Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor, 1882.
- George Norbury Mackenzie, editor, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families.... 7 vols. Baltimore: n.pub., 1912. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1995.
- Biographical Encyclopeadia of Vermont of the Nineteenth Century. Boston: Metropolitan Publishing and Engraving Co., 1885.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Suzanne Miller. "Re: Death date for Beulah Chittenden Lyon." E-mail message. 9 May 2005.
- Chittenden Lyon, letter. 5 Apr 1828, to James Witherell.
- Lyon County Historical Society, Cemeteries of Lyon County, Kentucky. Kuttawa, Kentucky: McClanahan Publishing House, 1989.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Caldwell Co. Wills. County Courthouse. 100 East Market Street, Princeton, Kentucky.
- J. H. Battle, W. H. Perrin and G. C. Kniffin, Kentucky - A History of the State: Embracing a Concise Account of the Origin and Development of the Virginia Colony; its Expansion Westward, and the Settlement of the Frontier Beyond the Alleghanies.... Louisville, Chicago: F. A. Battey Publishing Company, 1885.