ID# 1033, (1764 - 1824)
- Father: Gov. Thomas Chittenden1,2,3 b. 6 Jan 1729/30, d. 25 Aug 1797
- Mother: Elizabeth Meigs1,3,4 b. 17 Oct 1731, d. 14 Oct 1817
- Born: 15 May 1764 in Guilford, New Haven Co, Connecticut.2,1,4
- Married First: Capt. Elijah George Galusha bef 1780.5
- Married Second: Matthew Lyon in Aug 1784 in Vermont.5,3,4
- Died: 6 Feb 1824 in Little Rock, Arkansas.6,7,5,8,2
- Buried: in Riverview Cemetery, Eddyville, Caldwell Co., Kentucky.2
Children with Capt. Elijah George Galusha:
Children with Matthew Lyon:
- Minerva Lyon5,7,9 b. 27 May 1785
- Chittenden Lyon5 b. 22 Feb 1787, d. 23 Nov 1842
- Aurelia Lyon7,9 b. 27 May 1790, d. Sep 1821 or Oct 1821
- Matthew Lyon Jr.7,9,5 b. 18 Apr 1791, d. 27 Jan 1839
- Noah Chittenden Lyon5 b. 22 Mar 1792, d. 16 Aug 1792
- Beulah Lyon5 b. Jul 1796
- Giles Lyon5,7 b. Jul 1803, d. 1823
- Elizabeth Ann Lyon5,7 b. 11 Jun 1805
- Historical Collections Relating to the Town of Salisbury, Litchfield County, Connecticut. 2 vols. N.p.: The Salisbury Association, 1913. Reprint, Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Co., 1998.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- Alvan Talsott, compiler. Chittenden Family: William Chittenden of Guilford, Conn. and his Descendants. New Haven: Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor, 1882.
- George Norbury Mackenzie, editor. Colonial Families of the United States of America: in which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families.... 7 vols. Baltimore: n.pub., 1912. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1995.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file David and Deborah.GED, 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Suzanne Miller. "Re: Death date for Beulah Chittenden Lyon." E-mail message. 9 May 2005.
- Chittenden Lyon, letter 5 Apr 1828, to James Witherell. Published by Andrew N. Adams, A History of the Town of Fair Haven, Vermont (Fair Haven, Leonard and Phelps, Printers:1870) pp 424-5, found online on Pat Oliver's Caldwell County Website, at. <http://fly.hiwaay.net/~woliver/Old_Lyon_letter.html
- Lyon County Historical Society. Cemeteries of Lyon County, Kentucky. Kuttawa, Kentucky: McClanahan Publishing House, 1989.
- Caldwell Co. Wills. County Courthouse. 100 East Market Street, Princeton, Kentucky.