Capt. Elijah George Galusha1,2,3
ID# 2181, (1757 - 1783)
- Father: Jacob Galusha2 b. 9 Mar 1721, d. 13 Feb 1792
- Mother: Lydia Huntington2 d. 6 May 1764
- Born: 23 Oct 1757 in Norwich, Connecticut.2,3
- Married: Beulah Chittenden.4
- Died: 26 May 1783 in Arlington, Vermont.5,3
- Buried: in St. James Episcopal Church Cemetery, Arlington, Bennington Co., Vermont.3
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- Biographical Encyclopeadia of Vermont of the Nineteenth Century. Boston: Metropolitan Publishing and Engraving Co., 1885.
- "Lamentable Catastrophe!." Vermont Gazette or Freemans Depository. Bennington, Vermont, 5 Jun 1783.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Chittenden Lyon, letter. 5 Apr 1828, to James Witherell.