Col. Jabez Fitch1
ID# 9511, (1702/3 - 1784)
- Father: Maj. James Fitch1 b. 2 Aug 1649, d. 10 Nov 1727
- Mother: Alice Bradford1 b. 1661, d. 15 Mar 1745
- Born: 30 Jan 1702/3 in Preston, Connecticut.1
- Married First: Lydia Gale 29 May 1722 in Canterbury, Connecticut.1
- Married Second: Elizabeth Darbe 14 Jan 1754 in Canterbury, Connecticut.1
- Married Third: Rebecca (unknown).1
- Died: 3 Jan 1784 in Canterbury, Connecticut.1
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.
Material in this section of our site is limited to basic birth,
marriage, and death information, and brief source notes. We encourage you to use
the "Contact Us" link below to ask for full details on sources and events
for those shown, and to inquire about people in related lines not included
Be aware that for many people in this section this is a "work in
progress" and the information shown may not be reliable. Much more information about
some of those we have researched more thoroughly can be found in our Family History section.
Please see the Main Page for more details.
|If the "Contact Us" link doesn't work for you, manually email this address: