ID# 754, (1776 - 1855)
- Born: in 1776 in Virginia.1,2
- Died: 4 Aug 1855 in Kentucky.1
- Buried: in the Tuck-Elliott Family Cemetery, Lafayette, Christian Co., Kentucky.1
- Note: The attribution of Rebecca as the mother of Davis Green Tuck is not supported by sound evidence, but only on her presence in his household from 1820 through 1850, and her burial in his family cemetery. But his most likely father, if she is his mother, was alive in Halifax Co. Virginia as late as 1840, who why would she have been living with Davis all that time? It would seem more likely she was his aunt, daughter of his supposed grandfather, Thomas, but for the reading of her name on her tombstone as Mrs. Rebecca Tuck.3,4,5,2,1,6
- Anna Hunsaker Meador and Timothy Reeves Meador, compilers, Cemetery Records of Southern Portion of Christian County, Kentucky. Hopkinsville, Kentucky: self-published, 1980.
- Kentucky. Christian Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-196. Washington: National Archives.
- Virginia. Halifax Co.. 1820 U.S. Census. Micropublication M33-131. Washington: National Archives.
- Virginia. Halifax Co.. 1830 U.S. Census. Micropublication M19-192. Washington: National Archives.
- Kentucky. Christian Co.. 1840 U.S. Census. Micropublication M704-107. Washington: National Archives.
- Virginia. Halifax Co.. 1840 U.S. Census. Micropublication M704-560. Washington: National Archives.