ID# 429, (1812 - 1841)
- Father: Linah Mims2,4,5 b. 14 Nov 1772, d. bt 1847 - 1850
- Mother: Rebeccah Davis2 b. abt 1786, d. bt 1828 - Jun 1830
- Born: 7 Jul 1812 in Richmond, Virginia.6,7,8
- Married: Dr. Joshua Cobb 23 Jun 1835 in Eddyville, Caldwell Co., Kentucky.1,9,4
- Died: 11 Sep 1841 in Cumberland Iron Works, Stewart Co., Tennessee.6,4
- Buried: in Riverview Cemetery, Eddyville, Caldwell Co., Kentucky.6
Children with Dr. Joshua Cobb:
- 100 East Market Street, Princeton, Kentucky County Courthouse Marriage Records, loose papers.
- Christian Co., Kentucky. Recorder, Christian Co. Wills, 1824.
- "Death of Dr. Cobb." The Chronicle. Clarksville, Tennessee, 12 Apr 1879.
- "Sudden Death of Dr. Joshua Cobb While Discharging His Duty as a Member of County Court, at the Court House, Yesterday." The Courier-Journal. Louisville, Kentucky, 8 Apr 1879.
- W. P. Titus, Picturesque Clarksville, Past and Present - A History of the City of Hills. Clarksville, Tennessee: n.pub., 1887: reprint by Ann E. Alley and Ursula S. Beach, 1973.
- Eddyville, Kentucky. Eddyville Cemetery. Julia Ann Cobb and daughter Ione grave marker.
- Deborah Anne Cobb Freeman. Family file "David and Deborah.GED," 31 Jul 1998, by e-mail 31 Jul 1998.
- Virginia Council of State. State government records collection, Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia.
- 100 East Market Street, Princeton, Kentucky County Courthouse Marriage Bonds, Book A.
- John Troutwood Moore and Austin P. Foster, Tennessee the Volunteer State - 1769-1923. 4 volumes. Chicago, Nashville: S. J. Clarke Publishing Co., 1923.