ID# 3421, (1830 - 1912)
- Father: Micajah Clark2 b. 28 Jun 1788, d. 19 Aug 1849
- Mother: Caroline Virginia Harris2 b. 29 Dec 1804
- Born: 4 Sep 1830 in Richmond, Virginia.4,5,3
- Married: Elizabeth Watts Kerr in 1861.1,4,5
- Died: 5 Feb 1912 in 1726 I St. Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia.4,2
- Buried: in Hollywood Cemetery, Richmond, Virginia.4
Children with Elizabeth Watts Kerr:
- W. P. Titus, Picturesque Clarksville, Past and Present - A History of the City of Hills. Clarksville, Tennessee: n.pub., 1887: reprint by Ann E. Alley and Ursula S. Beach, 1973.
- Mary E. Stewart, "Ancestors of Micajah Henry Clark", genealogy report. Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Tennessee. Montgomery Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-1273. Washington: National Archives.
- "Davis' Aid Dies Here." Washington Post, 6 Feb 1912.
- Tennessee. Montgomery Co.. 1870 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M593-1551. Washington: National Archives.
- Morris K. Clark, Certificate of Death, State of Tennessee State Board of Health.