John William Fenker1,2,3
ID# 26, (1856 - 1912)
- Born: 25 Dec 1856 in Covington, Kentucky.2,4,6
- Married: Amelia M. Wieman 26 May 1880 in North German Lutheran Church, Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., Ohio.7,8,6
- Died: 7 Nov 1912 in 4104 Fergus St., Cincinnati, Ohio.2,9,1
- Buried: 9 Nov 1912 in Cemetery of Spring Grove, Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., Ohio.9,2,5
- Alfred William Fenker10,9,6 b. 15 May 1881, d. 8 Feb 1954
- Howard Wieman Fenker11,12,13,6 b. 5 Apr 1883, d. 17 Sep 1974
- Louise A. Fenker10,6,9 b. 6 Mar 1885, d. 2 Sep 1981
- Henry Frederick Fenker14,5,10 b. abt Mar 1887, d. 22 Aug 1892
- Clement Meade Fenker15,3,6 b. 28 May 1889, d. 29 Sep 1952
- Fredrick W. Schneider, Charles W. McKnight and E. C. Nunneker, "In Memoriam – John William Fenker" North Presbyterian Church. Currently held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- John Wm Fenker, Certificate of Death, Bureau of Vital Statistics State of Ohio.
- Ohio. Hamilton Co.. 1910 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T624-1194. Washington: National Archives.
- Kentucky. Kenton Co.. 1860 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M653-379. Washington: National Archives.
- Louise A. Fenker, "The Fenker Family" and "The Wieman Family", Typescript. Currently held by Nancy Fenker Reigel, Boone, North Carolina.
- Ohio. Hamilton Co.. 1900 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T623-1278. Washington: National Archives.
- Henry Smithies, copied documents. In possession of author.
- Kentucky. Kenton Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-0425. Washington: National Archives.
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio, burial records.
- Emilou Fenker Frazier, interview. 3 & 5 Jul 2000.
- State of Tennessee, Department of Public Health. Certificate of Death. Howard Wieman Fenker, certificate no. 74-029832.
- Martha Watson Cobb Fenker, personal notes. In possession of Nancy Fenker Reigel.
- Richard M. Jr. Fenker. Family file "Fenker.FTW," 29 Sep 1998, by disk.
- Linden Grove Cemetery, Covington, Kentucky, burial records.
- Clement M. Fenker, Certificate of Death, Ohio Department of Health, Division of Vital Statistics.