ID# 2347, (abt 1723 - 1750)
- Born: abt 1723.3
- Married: Jonathan Willard.3,1,2
- Died: 3 Apr 1750 in Colchester, Connecticut.4,3
- Buried: in Old Burying Ground, Colchester, Connecticut.3
- Hiel Hollister. Pawlet for One Hundred Years. Albany: J. Munsell, 1867. Digital reprint, Waterville, Maine: Kennebec Publishers.
- Charles Henry Pope, editor, Willard Genealogy: Sequel to Willard Memoir. Boston: The Willard Family Association, 1915.
- Frank E. Randall. "Memoranda of all the Inscriptions in the Old Burying Ground at Colchester, Conn., with some Notes from the Town Records." The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. Vol XLIII no. 43 (Oct 1889).
- Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630-1920. Multiple volumes. Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, various.
- 100 Maple Ave., Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, Copy of Record of Births, Marriage, & Deaths Recorded in the Town of Shrewbury, Shrewsbury Town Clerk.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.