ID# 2347, (abt 1723 - 1750)
- Born: abt 1723.2
- Married: Jonathan Willard.1,2
- Died: 3 Apr 1750 in Colchester, Connecticut.2
- Buried: in Old Burying Ground, Colchester, Connecticut.2
- Hiel Hollister. Pawlet for One Hundred Years. Albany: J. Munsell, 1867. Digital reprint, Waterville, Maine: Kennebec Publishers.
- Frank E. Randall. "Memoranda of all the Inscriptions in the Old Burying Ground at Colchester, Conn., with some Notes from the Town Records." The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. Vol XLIII no. 43 (Oct 1889).
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
Material in this section of our site is limited to basic birth,
marriage, and death information, and brief source notes. We encourage you to use
the "Contact Us" link below to ask for full details on sources and events
for those shown, and to inquire about people in related lines not included
Be aware that for many people in this section this is a "work in
progress" and the information shown may not be reliable. Much more information about
some of those we have researched more thoroughly can be found in our Family History section.
Please see the Main Page for more details.
|If the "Contact Us" link doesn't work for you, manually email this address: