ID# 2246, (1765 - )
- Born: 8 Sep 1765 in Norwich, Connecticut.1,5,3
- Baptised: 8 Sep 1765 in Bozrah Congregational Church, Bozrah, New London Co., Connecticut.6
- Married: Capt. Joshua Cobb 17 Sep 1781 in Pawlet, Rutland Co., Vermont.2,7
- Abigail Cobb2,8 b. 23 Jan 1783, d. 5 Nov 1854
- Abiah Cobb2,8 b. 23 May 1785
- Polly Cobb2,8 b. 3 May 1787, d. 23 Aug 1876
- Drusilla Cobb2,9 b. 25 Aug 1789, d. 5 Feb 1869
- Joshua D. Cobb2,10 b. 3 Mar 1792, d. 30 Sep 1866
- Hannah Cobb2,8 b. 30 Jun 1794, d. 31 Mar 1872
- Wealthyann Cobb2,8 b. 31 Jan 1798, d. 11 Aug 1888
- Simeon E. Cobb2,8 b. 1 Mar 1800, d. 12 Oct 1866
- Claracy Cobb2,10 b. 14 Oct 1801
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Pawlet, Rutland Co., Vermont, Births, Marriages and Deaths, Town Clerk.
- Reuben H. Walworth, Hyde Genealogy: or the Descendant, in the Female as Well as in the Male Lines.... Two vol.. Albany, New York: J. Munsell, 1864.
- Janet Muff, Extracts from early Vermont probate records.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.
- The Richard Edgerton Genealogy Database. Online <http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~edgerton/index.htm>.
- The New Jersey Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Application of Ralph A. Stoddard, National no. 47595.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Rev. Edwin Warriner, The Warriner Family of New England Origin, being a History and Genealogy of William Warriner Pioneer Settler of Springfield Mass., and his Descendants Embracing Nine Generations from 1638 to 1898. Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers, 1899.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.