ID# 2232, (1756 - 1822)
- Father: Gideon Cobb1,2 b. 8 Jul 1718, d. 25 Jul 1798
- Mother: Abigail Dyer1,2 b. 10 Apr 1718, d. 10 Jan 1808
- Born: 7 Sep 1756 in Canterbury, Connecticut.1,2
- Married: Col. Stephen Pearl.3,4,5
- Died: 1 Apr 1822 in Burlington, Chittenden Co., Vermont.6,3,4
- Buried: in Elmwood Cemetery, Bennington, Chittenden Co., Vermont.7,3
- Lorraine Cook White, editor, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. 55 vol. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Montpelier, Vermont, General Index to Vital Records of Vermont, early to 1870, Secretary of State.
- Burlington, Vermont, Chittenden District Probate Court. Chittenden District, Vermont, probate records. Box 5, file 552, Abigail Pearl.
- Hubert F Cobb. Elder Henry Cobb Family and DNA Connected Family of Thomas Cobb of Strood, Eng.. Online <http://www.hcobbfamily.com/>.
- "Died." American Repertory & Advertiser. Burlington, Vermont, 2 Apr 1822.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.