ID# 2227, (1742 - 1792)
- Father: Gideon Cobb1,3 b. 8 Jul 1718, d. 25 Jul 1798
- Mother: Abigail Dyer1,3 b. 10 Apr 1718, d. 10 Jan 1808
- Born: 21 Oct 1742 in Norwich, Connecticut.1,3
- Married: Huldah Norton 22 Dec 1768 in Windham, Connecticut.2,3
- Died: in 1792 in New York, New York.4,5
- Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848, Part I. Hartford: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Connecticut, 1913.
- Lorraine Cook White, editor, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. 55 vol. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.