ID# 2226, (1740 - 1760)
- Born: 31 May 1740 in Canterbury, Connecticut.1,2,3
- Baptised: 13 Nov 1743 in First Congregational Church, Norwich, New London Co., Connecticut.4
- Died: 26 Dec 1760 in Canterbury, Connecticut.1,5
- Lorraine Cook White, editor, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. 55 vol. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002.
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630-1920. Multiple volumes. Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, various.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.