ID# 2222, (abt 1722 - 1818)
- Father: Capt. Gideon Cobb1,2 b. 11 Apr 1691, d. 22 Feb 1759
- Mother: Margaret Fish1,2 b. 18 Aug 1695, d. 30 May 1775
- Born: abt 1722 in Stonington, Connecticut.1
- Married First: Sarah Ensworth 23 Aug 1749 in Canterbury, Connecticut.3,1
- Married: Dorothy Shepard.1,2
- Died: 27 Oct 1818.1,2
- Buried: in Canterbury Green.2
Children with Sarah Ensworth:
- Philip L Cobb, A History of the Cobb Family. Cleveland: n.pub., 1907, 1914, 1915. Reprint, Pawtucket, Rhode Island: Quintin Publications.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Lorraine Cook White, editor, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records. 55 vol. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002.