David H. Broyles1,2,3
ID# 18990, (abt 1876 - 1946)
- Father: Marion Broyles1,4 b. abt 1836
- Mother: Elizabeth J. Copp4,1 b. abt 1847
- Born: abt 1876 in Tennessee.1,5,3
- Married: Bessie Louise Rice 15 Mar 1902 in Allerton, Illinois.3,5,2
- Died: 28 Sep 1946 in Iowa City, Johnson Co., Iowa.3
- Buried: in Rose Hill Cemetery, Shenandoah, Page Co., Iowa.3
Children with Bessie Louise Rice:
- Dorothy H. Broyles5,6 b. 16 Aug 1903, d. Aug 1983
- Clifford Alexander Broyles5,6,4 b. 14 Apr 1905, d. 10 Oct 1987
- Violet A. Broyles5,6,4 b. 1907, d. 1935
- Gertrude Thelma Broyles3,6,4 b. 12 Oct 1911, d. 19 Sep 1975
- Woodrow W. Broyles6,4 b. 7 Dec 1916, d. 3 Mar 1990
- Paul C. Broyles4,7 b. 1920, d. 1941
- Tennessee. Washington Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-1284. Washington: National Archives.
- Iowa. Page Co.. 1930 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T626-672. Washington: National Archives.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- Iowa. Page Co. 1925 Iowa State Census. Microfilm IA1925-1874. State Historical Society of Iowa 600 East Locust, Des Moines, Iowa.
- Tennessee. Washington Co.. 1910 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T624-1524. Washington: National Archives.
- Iowa. Page Co.. 1920 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T625-506. Washington: National Archives.
- Iowa. Page Co.. 1940 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T627-1188. Washington: National Archives.
Material in this section of our site is limited to basic birth,
marriage, and death information, and brief source notes. We encourage you to use
the "Contact Us" link below to ask for full details on sources and events
for those shown, and to inquire about people in related lines not included
Be aware that for many people in this section this is a "work in
progress" and the information shown may not be reliable. Much more information about
some of those we have researched more thoroughly can be found in our Family History section.
Please see the Main Page for more details.
|If the "Contact Us" link doesn't work for you, manually email this address: