ID# 17066, (1805 - 1876)
- Born: 9 Aug 1805 in Nash Co., North Carolina.1,2,5
- Married First: Marmaduke Bell.1
- Married Second: Malcom McNeill 4 May 1846.6,1,3,5
- Died: 2 Sep 1876.2,6
- Buried: in the Boddie Family Cemetery, Lafayette, Christian Co., Kentucky.2
- John Thomas Boddie and John Bennett Boddie, Boddie and Allied Families. N.p.: privately published, 1918.
- Anna Hunsaker Meador and Timothy Reeves Meador, compilers, Cemetery Records of Southern Portion of Christian County, Kentucky. Hopkinsville, Kentucky: self-published, 1980.
- William Henry Perrin, Counties of Christian and Trigg, Kentucky: Historical and Biographical. Louisville, Chicago: F. A. Battey Publishing Company, 1884. Reprint, Easly, South Carolina.
- Rebecca Herring Hendrick, Lineage and Tradition of the Herring, Conyers, Hendrick, Boddie, Perry, Crudup, Denson and Hilliard Families. N.p.: n.pub., 1916.
- Kentucky. Christian Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-196. Washington: National Archives.
- David Wake. "Thomas Henry McNeil." E-mail message. 13 Apr 2010.