ID# 17065, (1862 - 1942)
- Born: 4 Mar 1862 in Canandaigua, New York.3,4,5
- Married: Thomas Henry McNeill 29 Nov 1882 in Rockford, Illinois.1,5
- Died: 8 Nov 1942 in Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois.3
- Buried: 11 Nov 1942 in Forest Home Cemetery, Forest Park, Illinois.3
Children with Thomas Henry McNeill:
- Author. Marriage certificate. Thos. H. McNeill and Nannie E. Hammond.
- [twin males, given names omitted] Mc Neill, Return of a Birth, State Board of Health State of Illinois.
- Nannie E. McNeill, Certificate of Death, Department of Public Health State of Illinois.
- Prudence Judkins Bible. Cleveland and New York: The World Publishing Company, unknown publish date. Present owner author.
- Illinois. Cook Co.. 1900 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T623-259. Washington: National Archives.
- Illinois. Cook Co.. 1920 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T625-328. Washington: National Archives.