Joshua Clark Cobb1,2,3
ID# 1679, (1839 - 1895)
- Born: 7 Jul 1839 in Eddyville, Caldwell Co., Kentucky.1,2,3
- Married: Manie Saunders in 1871 in Paducah, Kentucky.4,7,8
- Died: 22 Dec 1895 in Paducah, McCracken Co., Kentucky.1,2
- Buried: 24 Dec 1895 in Oak Grove Cemetery, Paducah, McCracken Co., Kentucky.1,9
- Oak Grove Cemetery, Paducah, Kentucky, list of burials.
- William Elsey Connelley and E. M. Coulter, History of Kentucky. 5 vols.. Chicago and New York: American Historical Society, 1922.
- Kentucky. Caldwell Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-194. Washington: National Archives.
- J. H. Battle, W. H. Perrin and G. C. Kniffin, Kentucky - A History of the State: Embracing a Concise Account of the Origin and Development of the Virginia Colony; its Expansion Westward, and the Settlement of the Frontier Beyond the Alleghanies.... Louisville, Chicago: F. A. Battey Publishing Company, 1885. Reprint, Easly, South Carolina: Southern Historical Press, 1979.
- Kentucky. Lyon Co.. 1860 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M653-383. Washington: National Archives.
- Obituary for Mrs. Cornelia B. Cobb. Unknown newspaper. apparently from Paducah, Kentucky, 2 Jun 1875.
- Anita Lawson, Irvin S. Cobb. Bowling Green, Ohio: Bowling Green State University Popular Press, 1984.
- Manie S. Cobb, Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Kentucky State Board of Health.
- Irvin S. Cobb, Exit Laughing. Garden City, New York: Gardin City Publishing Co., 1942.
- Ruby Cobb Rudy, Certificate of Death, Commonwealth of Kentucky State Board of Health.
- Kentucky. McCracken Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-430. Washington: National Archives.