ID# 16622, (1822 - 1907)
- Born: 21 Nov 1822 in Kaskaskia, Randolph Co., Illinois.5,6,3
- Married: Oliver Perry Cobb 3 Aug 1843.6,2,3
- Died: 29 Aug 1907 in Greensburg, Indiana.6,2
- Buried: in Sand Creek Cemetery, Greensburg, Indiana.7
Children with Oliver Perry Cobb:
- William Henry Cobb2,3,8 b. 17 Mar 1845, d. 31 Oct 1924
- Louis Willard Cobb1,3,8 b. 29 Apr 1847, d. 29 Dec 1912
- Nancy Alice Cobb2,3,8 b. 12 Aug 1849, d. Nov 1896
- Martha E. Cobb8,9 b. 18 Sep 1851, d. 19 Nov 1878
- Horace Cobb8 b. abt 1855
- Orris Perry Cobb9 b. 22 Jun 1856, d. 25 Aug 1940
- Caroline Cobb8 b. abt 1858, d. bef 1870
- Frank D. Cobb2,9,10 b. 27 Dec 1858, d. 22 May 1940
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana, from Their Earliest Settlement, Containing a History of the Counties, Their Cities, Townships, Towns, Villages, Schools, and Churches, Reminiscences, Extracts, etc., Local Statistics, Portraits of Early Settlers and Prominent Men, Biographies, Preliminary Chapters on the History of the North-West Territory, the State of Indiana, and the Indians. Chicago: F.E. Weakley & Co., 1885.
- Dave Kennedy. "Re: The Joshua Cobb Family." E-mail message. 29 Jan 2007.
- Indiana. Dearborn Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-141. Washington: National Archives.
- Archibald Shaw, editor. History of Dearborn County, Indiana, Her People, Industries, and Institutions. Indianapolis: B.F. Bowen & Co., 1915. Reprint, Evansville, Indiana: Unigraphic, 1980.
- Pamela Greenwood. "The Holman, Harvey, Greenwood, Morgan, Cashel family tree," family tree, posted on Ancestry.com.
- Glen Campbell. Genealogy report "Descendants of Henry Cobb". Copy held by author, Boone, North Carolina.
- Glen Campbell. [no subject]. E-mail message. 14 Feb 2006.
- Indiana. Dearborn Co.. 1860 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M653-252. Washington: National Archives.
- Indiana. Dearborn Co.. 1870 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M593-307. Washington: National Archives.
- Indiana. Dearborn Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-272. Washington: National Archives.