Mary L. Cheetham1,2,3
ID# 14135, (1890 - 1951)
- Father: John Cheetham1,3 b. 1 Sep 1868, d. 22 Jan 1952
- Mother: Eve Rushton1,3 b. 8 Dec 1868
- Born: 3 Jan 1890 in New Streatsville, Perry Co., Ohio.1,3,2
- Married: Dr. William Tarvin Fenker 5 May 1917 in Perry Co., Ohio.3,4,2
- Died: 8 Oct 1951 in Sandusky, Erie Co., Ohio.1,3
- Buried: 11 Oct 1951 in Oakland Cemetery.1
- William J. Fenker5,6,4 b. 12 Dec 1922, d. 3 Jun 1945
- Mary L. Fenker, Certificate of Death, Ohio Department of Health, Division of Vital Statistics.
- Ohio. Erie Co.. 1920 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T625-1377. Washington: National Archives.
- Mary S. Fenker, letter. 16 Mar 2003, to author (100). Held by author; Boone, North Carolina.
- Charles B. Galbreath, History of Ohio. Five Volumes. Chicago and New York: American Historical Society, 1925.
- Evelyn Osgood (Fenker) Battema, letter. 5 May 1983, to Edward Allen Fenker. Held by author; Boone, North Carolina.
- Ohio. Erie Co.. 1930 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T626-1790. Washington: National Archives.