ID# 13678, (abt 1850 - bef 1880)
- Mary Beckman4,3 b. 4 Nov 1872, d. 10 Mar 1953
- Rev. Francis Joseph Beckman1,3,5 b. 25 Oct 1875, d. 17 Oct 1948
- Margaret Beckman3,5,6 b. Apr 1877
- "Ancestral File." Online FamilySearch.org. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Elizabeth Beckmann, Certificate of Death, Ohio Department of Health, Division of Vital Statistics.
- Ohio. Hamilton Co.. 1880 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T9-1029. Washington: National Archives.
- Sister M. Natalia (Mary Bechmann), Certificate of Death, Ohio Department of Health.
- Nebraska. Lancaster Co.. 1930 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T626-1285. Washington: National Archives.
- Iowa. Dubuque Co.. 1940 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication T627-1159. Washington: National Archives.
Material in this section of our site is limited to basic birth,
marriage, and death information, and brief source notes. We encourage you to use
the "Contact Us" link below to ask for full details on sources and events
for those shown, and to inquire about people in related lines not included
Be aware that for many people in this section this is a "work in
progress" and the information shown may not be reliable. Much more information about
some of those we have researched more thoroughly can be found in our Family History section.
Please see the Main Page for more details.
|If the "Contact Us" link doesn't work for you, manually email this address: