ID# 12983, (1699/0 - abt 1748)
- Born: 10 Jan 1699/0.1,2
- Married: John Smith 24 Nov 1714.1,2
- Died: abt 1748 in Middlesex Co., Virginia.1
- Jane Smith1,2 b. 8 Sep 1715, d. 1804
- Frances Smith2 b. 16 Sep 1717
- Rachell Smith2 b. 17 Aug 1719
- Alexander Smith2 b. 22 Jun 1721
- Clara Smith2 b. 4 Aug 1723
- Anne Smith2 b. 30 Sep 1725, d. 6 Sep 1734
- Maurice Smith2 b. 12 Jan 1727
- Caroline Smith2 b. 17 Feb 1730
- Lauretta (Trickey) Corkill, Eldon Corkill, Ruth (Trickey) Sparacio and Sam Sparacio, compilers. A Supplement to Pamunkey Neighbors of Orange County, Virginia. 2 vols. McClean, Virginia: The Antient Press, 1994.
- The National Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the State of Virginia. The Parish Register of Christ Church, Middlesex County, Va. from 1653 to 1812. Revised edition. Richmond: Wm. Ellis Jones Steam Book and Job Printer, 1897. New edition, Easley, South Carolina: Inc. Southern Historical Press, 1988.
Material in this section of our site is limited to basic birth,
marriage, and death information, and brief source notes. We encourage you to use
the "Contact Us" link below to ask for full details on sources and events
for those shown, and to inquire about people in related lines not included
Be aware that for many people in this section this is a "work in
progress" and the information shown may not be reliable. Much more information about
some of those we have researched more thoroughly can be found in our Narrative section.
Please see the Main Page for more details.