ID# 11990, ( - 1687)
- Married: Jane (unknown) 15 Nov 1660 in Lancaster Co., Virginia.1,2,4,3
- Died: 25 Oct 1687.1,5,3
- Buried: in Christ Church, Middlesex Co., Virginia.5
Children with Jane (unknown):
- Virginia M Meyer, editor, Adventurers of Purse and Person, Virginia 1607-1624/5. Richmond: Order of First Families of Virginia, 1607-1624/5, 1987.
- Darrett B. Rutman and Anita H. Rutman, A Place in Time - Middlesex County, Virginia 1650-1750. New York: W. W. Norton & Company, 1984.
- Lauretta (Trickey) Corkill, Eldon Corkill, Ruth (Trickey) Sparacio and Sam Sparacio, compilers, A Supplement to Pamunkey Neighbors of Orange County, Virginia. 2 vols. McClean, Virginia: The Antient Press, 1994.
- William Lindsay Hopkins, compiler, Middlesex County, Virginia Wills and Inventories 1673-1812 and Other Court Papers. Richmond: W. L. Hopkins, 1989.
- The National Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the State of Virginia. The Parish Register of Christ Church, Middlesex County, Va. from 1653 to 1812. Revised edition. Richmond: Wm. Ellis Jones Steam Book and Job Printer, 1897. New edition, Easley, South Carolina: Inc. Southern Historical Press, 1988.
- Lindsay O. Duvall, Virgina Colonial Abstracts – Series 2. 6 volumes. N.p.: The Rev. Silas Emmett Lucas Jr., 1979. Reprint, Greenville, South Carolina: Southern Historical Press Inc., 1990.