Rev. Elisha Andrews1,2
ID# 10178, (1768 - 1840)
- Born: 29 Sep 1768 in Middletown, Connecticut.1
- Married: Wealthy Ann Lathrop 9 Jan 1792.1,2
- Died: 3 Feb 1840 in Hinsdale, New Hampshire.1
- William B. Sprague, Annals of the American Baptist Pulpit: or Commemorative Notices of Distinguished Clergymen.... New York: Robert Carter & Brothers, 1860.
- E. B. Huntington, A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Embracing the Descendants, as Far as Known, of the Rev. John Lothropp, of Scituate and Barnstable, Mass., and Mark Lothrop, of Salem and Bridgewater, Massl and the First Generation of Descendants of Other Names. Ridgefield, Connecticut: Julia M. Huntington, 1884.