ID# 10167, (1784 - 1819)
- Father: Thomas Lathrop1,3 b. 13 May 1745, d. 20 Mar 1826
- Mother: Wealthy Ann Cobb1,3 b. 2 Oct 1753, d. 22 Sep 1827
- Born: 17 May 1784.1,3,4
- Married: William Burritt in Vergennes, Vermont.1
- Died: in 1819.4
- Buried: in Old Vergennes Cemetery, Vergennes, Addison Co., Vermont.4
- E. B. Huntington, A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Embracing the Descendants, as Far as Known, of the Rev. John Lothropp, of Scituate and Barnstable, Mass., and Mark Lothrop, of Salem and Bridgewater, Massl and the First Generation of Descendants of Other Names. Ridgefield, Connecticut: Julia M. Huntington, 1884.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.