ID# 10161, (1772 - 1863)
- Father: Thomas Lathrop1,4 b. 13 May 1745, d. 20 Mar 1826
- Mother: Wealthy Ann Cobb1,4 b. 2 Oct 1753, d. 22 Sep 1827
Children with Daniel Francis:
- Lucinda Francis2 b. 28 Jul 1790, d. 5 Oct 1867
- Rosanna Francis2 b. 14 Jul 1792, d. 18 Aug 1877
- Hezekiah Francis1,2 b. 11 Mar 1796, d. Jul 1872
- Rev. Daniel Dyer Francis1,2 b. 29 May 1799, d. 16 Aug 1872
- Hiram Gould Francis1,2 b. 25 May 1802, d. 15 Aug 1890
- Thomas Lathrop Francis2 b. 23 May 1805, d. 5 Jun 1899
- Emeline W. Francis2 b. 21 Jul 1811, d. 14 Jan 1873
- E. B. Huntington, A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Embracing the Descendants, as Far as Known, of the Rev. John Lothropp, of Scituate and Barnstable, Mass., and Mark Lothrop, of Salem and Bridgewater, Massl and the First Generation of Descendants of Other Names. Ridgefield, Connecticut: Julia M. Huntington, 1884.
- Charles E. Francis, complier, Francis: Descendants of Robert Francis of Wethersfield, Conn: Genealogical Records and Fragments.... New Haven: The Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Company, 1906.
- New York. St. Lawrence Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-591. Washington: National Archives.
- Edmund Janes Cleveland and Horace Gillette Cleveland, compilers, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: an Attempt to Trace, in Both the Male and Female lines.... 3 vols.. Hartford, Connecticut: printed for the Subscribers by Case, Lockwod & Brainard Co., 1899.
- Ruth Gardiner Hall, complier, Descendants of Governor William Bradford (through the first seven generations). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edwards Brothers, Inc., 1951.