ID# 10138, (1816 - 1895)
- Father: Robert Dunlop2,1 b. 20 Dec 1778, d. 16 Dec 1851
- Mother: Janet Andrew1 b. 17 Jun 1785, d. 11 Dec 1849
- Born: 16 Jul 1816 in Albany, New York.4,1
- Married: Capt. Gideon Lathrop 14 Feb 1837 in Albany, New York.1,2,5
- Died: 9 Aug 1895 in Stockport, Columbia Co., New York.1
- Buried: 12 Aug 1895 in Albany Rural Cemetery, Menands, Albany Co., New York.1
Children with Capt. Gideon Lathrop:
- Findagrave.com. Online <http://www.findagrave.com>.
- E. B. Huntington, A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Embracing the Descendants, as Far as Known, of the Rev. John Lothropp, of Scituate and Barnstable, Mass., and Mark Lothrop, of Salem and Bridgewater, Massl and the First Generation of Descendants of Other Names. Ridgefield, Connecticut: Julia M. Huntington, 1884.
- New York. Washington Co.. 1850 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M432-611. Washington: National Archives.
- Washington, DC, National Archives and Records Administration, Passport Application, Mrs. Gideon Lathrop, no. 37712 (24 Mar 1874).
- James P. Maher, comp., Index to Marriages and Deaths in the New York Herald. Vol. I: 1835-1855. N.p.: Clearfield Company, Inc., 1987. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004.
- New York. Columbia Co.. 1860 U.S. Census, population schedule. Micropublication M653-738. Washington: National Archives.